What are Cookies
A cookie is a text file that a website sends to the browser of the user’s computer, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device (collectively referred to as “device”). The same website that sent them, then can read and record cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information.
Types of Cookies
Below are the various types of cookies that exist according to the purposes of use.
This type of cookie is necessary for the correct functioning of some sections of the Site. They can be persistent or session cookies:
- persistent:once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiry date.
- sessioncookies: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
Cookies in this category are usedto collect information about the use of the site. We use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects data in an anonymous form on the activity of users and how they arrived at the site. Analytical cookies are sent by the site itself or by third party domains.
Third party analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing fundraising purposes. These cookies are sent from third party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate third party software products and features
These types of cookies embed features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the content of the site or to use third party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are required to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the user’spreferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
We do not use profiling cookies on our site
According to current legislation, we are not required to ask for consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser used or of the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site
- By modifying the settings when using third party services.
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third party websites and services
The Site may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies which may be different from those adopted by us and which are therefore not responsible for these sites.
Cookies used on this website
|Type of Cookie||Description of Use||Data Collected||Policy Link and Place of treatment|
List of cookies
PHPSESSID– Navigation and basic functionality of the site (Technical cookie – session type
__utma– Google Analytics (Third party – duration 2 years)
__utmb– Google Analytics (Third party – duration 30 minutes)
__utmc– Google Analytics (Third party – session-based)
__utmt– Google Analytics (Third party – duration 10 minutes)
__utmz– Google Analytics (Third party – duration 6 months)
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 8 months)
YSC– Youtube.com (Third part – session duration)
PREF– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 8 months)
APISID– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 months)years
)GEUP– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years
Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years)
LOGIN_INFO– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years)
SAPISID– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years)
SID– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years)
SSID– Youtube.com (Third part – duration 2 years)
How to disable cookies via browser configuration
Here are the procedures to follow with the most popular browsers:
- Run the Chrome
- BrowserClick on the chrome settings menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry windowSelect
- SettingsClick on Show Advanced SettingsIn the
- “Privacy” section click on the “Content Settings”
- buttonIn the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings :
- Allow data to be saved
- locallyStore local data only until you close your browserPrevent
- setting dataBlock
- third-party cookies and site dataManage
- exceptions for certain websitesDelete
- one or all cookies
- Run the MozillaFirefox
- BrowserClick on the firefox settings menu on the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigationSelect
- the Privacy panelUnder
- History Settings: select use custom settingsTo
- activate cookies, mark the item Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, remove the mark from the item .
- You can select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox closes or to ask for them every time)
- Run the Internet Explorer
- BrowserClick on the Tools button (the cog) and choose Internet
- OptionsClick on the Privacy tab and in the “Settings” section change the slider to the action you want for cookies:Block all
- cookiesAll cookies
- cookiesSelect sites to get cookies from
- move the slider to a high, middle or low position to change the cookie handling
- alternatively click on “Advanced” and tick “Replace automatic cookie handling”, from here select for both site and third party cookies, whether to accept them, block them, or ask for confirmation
- Run the Opera Browser
- Click on the Opera button, go to Settings and finally to Privacy and Security
- Under “Cookies” select one of the following options:
- Allow saving of data locally
- Keep data locally until you close the browser
- Do not allow sites to save any data
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Run the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the “Block cookies and other website data” section specify whether Safari should block sponsor and third-party cookies, always block them, or never block them
- To see which sites have stored cookies click on Details
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that the User can make use ofYour Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.